The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

grumbling..
home home~~
Ib event 09-09-2009
My day_17.9.2009
Devil cuming lol~~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jus get a bad new..my sister told me tht they wil back at 2day midnight one..i had been waiting n waiting..suddenly younger brother,ken called and informed tht they wil only depart on 2mlm morning because my sister had to attend a dinner at nite..-.-"

2day afternoon they went to shop in pavilion and 1U to buy present 2 my dear didi,ken. B4 they went to shop, they called me. and my stupid elder brother, joel keep teased me tht i cant go v them!!! heng! I was been sulking for few hours about being assit at our 'sibling team'...haiz...wat 2 do..since i'm the only 1 located at different place with them..

Then my dad decided to bring me go out to take a walk since i keep complained and nagged to my parent tht i cant join them~although bahau has no place to go, it's better go out than be in trance in front of laptop..so we went 2 kiara(a small shoppin center in my hometown).
my outfit, a simple black T with vest(by zara)
belt(by pull & bear) P/s: one of the brand tht i quite love!! designed to teenagers~ same company with Zara~ located in pavilion~
took tis picture in my dearest parent's room^^



Den i suddenly yearned for 'dimshum' which very popular and historic!!!for sure my dad who love me alot attain all my desire and wish since he always says tht i'm his princess^^


after put away my anger and moody, i found tht actually my elder brother not tht bad la~jus love to tease me nia~hehe..if not he oso wont bought me my 1st couch bag to me from Japan!!!!rite?hehe...In addition, the key chain is bought separately one~ touch!!!it's so match rite^^(although he bought a much more bigger one gucci bag 2 my sister, i d satisfied v mine one since my younger brother jus get blueberry wallet :p)

Joel, evonne and ken, i'm waiting u guys cum bak home...mus drive careful k...

i love my family damn damn much!!!!!!

Devil's growing story ;
12:03 AM;