The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

我们
household
grumbling..
home home~~
Ib event 09-09-2009
My day_17.9.2009
Devil cuming lol~~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Sunday, September 20, 2009

here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumting in the morning 2day~i tried my best 2 open my eye since i'm so stil so sleepy..when evonne came in our room, i still not totally wake up from my slep yet, i remembered i jus said 'hi' to her:p Den my clever sister said:"yiling stil sleepin ah~ok la,2mlm only show her wat i bought for her in hong kong loh~" i quickly climbed up from my bed and opened my eye as big as i can~ Of course, she showed me wat she bought 4 me:p
my favoured flower ear ring!!!super love it!saw from vivi magazine but stil cant found it..
2ways key chain~~different feel with the one my bro bought me~
another small key chain badged of my birthday~

very cute rite??so so so special!!! evonne love it so muc 2,but she let it 2 me~touched..

wow~~get many presents~~feel so so hapi!!10s ya my pretty jiejie^^for sure, my 8 8 de parent came in and joined our conversations~chatting till abt 8.30am,daddy asked us to get prepare for breakfast~ after cleaned myself, i found tht my sister fall asleep d since she was so tired. so v decided do not wake her up and let her to rest. after prepared, i found tht my piggy didi oso fall asleep d!!! Omg!!!Therefore, jus daddy,mummy,joel and i went to tk breakfast~

wearing my bro's spec~look funny rite?
weared my favoured 碎花dress, brighten my day^^
by topshop~

photos addiction:
model: yozent


have to stop here d~gonna prepare to gathering :p byebye~

Devil's growing story ;
6:31 PM;