The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumt...
我们
household
grumbling..
home home~~
Ib event 09-09-2009
My day_17.9.2009
Devil cuming lol~~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Monday, September 21, 2009


i wish time can turn bak to my 21th birthday..i not mean my 21th birthday celebration was worse, but jus feel like miss sumting..it didnt happened like wat i expected...

i wil nv have tis chance anymore...and it became a great sorrow in my life.. but then, i learnt a lot from this experiences and get know tht who r really treat me well~i fall, but at least i learnt~learnt to climb up~learnt to stand strong~learnt to appreciate~learnt to wipe the tears by myself~

although my 21th birthday had pass quite long ago, i get a present from my secondary fren on sunday. i'm really touch since she really attached important to my birthday present. she said 21th birthday is very important 4 everyone!! so she bought me a gd present although she doesn't had a high salary job.10s, Ms Aa~~


a vest~
an interesting story book
make up remover~~

the next day, 21th of Sept!!!an important day, my dear didi's birthday~~after tk dinner, v went to sing~first time sing k v my parent~~a lot of funny ting happened!!but i forgot to copy those photos from my bro's camera...so share v u guys nex time ya~
hapi birthday ya my lovely didi_ken~muacks~ wish u all the best and may ur dream come true~

Devil's growing story ;
12:56 AM;