The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

my way~
my days
photoshop
photo album 2005 to 2009
记不得
my weekend
a simple day~
girls' shopping day
Gift
simple but warming...

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Friday, December 4, 2009

recently i'm saving money..and i understood how suffer when you are saving money..have 2 ting twice when u wan to buy something..haiz..well u kno, fight 4 ur target no matter hw hard it is..wat can you do is, stand strong n say no to the attracting things around you tht u desired to get it bak home!!!and u will get ur return:p so i had reduce my shoppin desire or ask my family to buy it 2 me:pthx for my dad for buying me this when he came 2 mlk~and also my mum who bought a shirt and a cardigans to me^^

At this moment, finally i feel the nite is so silent.. i'm seriously dun wan to get in a relationship nw..so, pls understand..u fight for love like a soldier, but i jus wanna run away..i dun hv the faith..
sometimes i really dunno wat i wan..wat i need..wat problem am i..dun ask me y i been so cold when u try ur best to gv me everything to mk me hapi..mayb cz i ad lost the passion..and wat u guys expect me to do..?wat u did mk me feel so guilty..cz i cant gv u any return..i tot i keep myself away from love den i wil avoid from all the problems..but y, ter are stil a lots of love problem annoying me..?
my dad told me tht i believe in ppl too easily..especially for frens..i had been betrayed b4, but i stil believed in frenship and i will stil do wat i ting a fren should do..jr mk me to believe..we have to choose..we cant get everyting..tht's y i always fail in love..cz fren really important to me..
haha..cant c her stupid face~guess who she/he is~~

listen 2 ur heart..wat u really thinking..dun b jealous with wat others having nw, cz jealous wil start a war and u wil broke down..dun b fake, or u wil loss urself..god is watching wat you doin..

i heard my heart is beating..no matter how hurt and heart broken, my heart is stil beating..even though inside my body i'm freezing..dun ask why ter always rows piercing at, cz ur heart stil beating even u feel cant breath through the pressure..because u are stil alive, and u r living in tis world,tis reality..the only one wont let you down is yourself.

simply wrote tis post..dunno wat's the point and wat i'm writting-.-"
wondering why...

Devil's growing story ;
1:14 AM;