The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

a simple day~
girls' shopping day
Gift
simple but warming...
normal day~
siao~~~
Replacement of 21-9-2009
习惯
gd nite my fren~
i'm bak~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Sunday, October 18, 2009

sat nite, i went to dinner v my relatives~and guess who i met???杨紫琼!!!i even nt dare 2 stand near her although she is quite friendly~
another little star^^cute rite??tis 2days had been ply around v tis little gal~

2day i had cut my hair by myself:P
before
after!!!

my outfit 2day^^goin 2 shop v mummy after lunch~
my lovely flower skirt~hehe..and let's check out the outfit of little star 2day~she always so stylish rite??haha...

so mum and I went to the boutiques and supermarket in my hometown. my mum had bought herself 2 belts and a dress~certainly i wont get loose, i get 2 new shirts too~10s mum:p hehe...
plying around the boutiques while my mum was trying clothes:p

after taken our dinner in restaurant, i asked my daddy to gv us a drive around.wondering why i jus simple love to sit in the car and drive around with no destination. mayb because it mk me feel relax and peaceful. and definitely my dad wont reject his daughter^^

the nite is so silent...and again my day ended in the endless..

Devil's growing story ;
11:55 PM;