The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

我的生日preview
21-9-2009
here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumt...
我们
household
grumbling..
home home~~
Ib event 09-09-2009
My day_17.9.2009
Devil cuming lol~~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Friday, September 25, 2009

examing is cuming...result in lesser update my blog~nw i'm bore of keep looking at my notes!!!and my hand damn pain for taking down the important points~so i found out an ideal:p
plaster!!!reduce my pain^^

给马六甲的朋友们,你们又发现昨天的天空吗??漂亮吧??

noticed the amazing view b4 went to tk dinner~
while v were taking photo to capture down the beautiful view...
naanaa came my house at tht moment~hehe..ok la, tk photo for u oso la~~top : roxy (purposely bought it when goin to enjoy my trip in sarawak)
let flashed back to tht wonderful moment^^



damai seaside~plus interesting culture village..a very nice place~
最后一段爱情史也发生在这里……虽然知道不会有结果,还是勇敢尝试……虽然还爱着,还是割爱……虽然知道会难过,还是安然接受……虽然结局还是分开,还是没有后悔过……给为爱伤透心的朋友们: time wil cruel ur pain~appreciate wat u r having nw~concentrate and work hard for ur responsibility~remember give and take~accompany ur best frens and family in ur space time~put ur pain in the past, hold on to urself n dun look back~u deserve better!瞧,我现在不是过得好好的^^it wil nv b my pain anymore but a very gd memory 2 me~
top : Mng
i love yellow color~it brighten up my day. bside, yellow color cloth have apparently reveal fairer skin~

说到太远去了……:p 回到今天~


goin to take lunch~~since i'm very lazy to apply sunblock, i wore a sweater and long pants:p

p/s: 2day naanaa's top look similar with jr's top~hehe...

so cute!!!love tis photo damn much!!

next, i wil upload sum interesting photos and share with u guys ya~ gd nite!!

Devil's growing story ;
1:18 AM;