The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

girls' shopping day
Gift
simple but warming...
normal day~
siao~~~
Replacement of 21-9-2009
习惯
gd nite my fren~
i'm bak~
我的生日preview

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2day i went to melacca again..v my parent cz my mummy want to take her blood test report~
After taken the report, we went shopping:p
as usual, i get plunders again!!!omg..unluckily i bought sumting again..but luckily tis time fewer than the previews time..bracelet tht i bought for my sister~ mummy bought me a eye shadow from Sasa~love the design and the colour of this new brand comesticbrown color~the only color of eye shadow tht i used.a new brush oso^^
p/s:mix v water den it can bcum eye linerKanebo 2 ways lip stick bought from mummy too~

same brand with the blush tht my mum bought me las time~
a new dress~ love the design of the back~'sexy back'
wat i nit 2 eat everyday after dinner... well u kno, my mum care a lot abt our healthy..for sure i finished it since my mum 'reward' me a lot in 2day:p definitely my fatty daddy cant avoid from it 2 :p hehe...

Devil's growing story ;
11:28 PM;