The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

习惯
gd nite my fren~
i'm bak~
我的生日preview
21-9-2009
here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumt...
我们
household
grumbling..
home home~~

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

as i had promised~i would like 2 share the photos of my bro's birthday v u guys. It's the 1st time v whole family went to karaoke together~ A funny and sweet memory^^after taken our dinner in restaurant, we went to karaoke at 8.30pm~~~~
my dad grumbled tht v look not enough excited...so, we try again...
look enuf excited???wahaha...
the cameraman who keep taking photos around finally found nothing to capture d.den he took his own picture...scary...the second time my dad asked me to take picture with the ladybird light...erm...i was wondering y...i dun ting it was special...i even din notice tis light all the time..but it doesn't matter since we respected to our 'professional' cameraman:p
v figured out the posture my dad sitting was very straight when singing!! Ease of the matter tht he was sitting, he totally like singing notional song~ (p/s: my mum look so pretty in tis picture~)my sis was imitating the way my dad sing~my bro seem so enjoying in her 'acting show'~accident happened!!!haha...my bro accidentally pulled my sister's hair when fighting to grab the mike~huhuhu...joel get scolded:p
after get scolded, he guai gaui sitting ter. unfortunately, his 'gd' attitude dint stand for long...
i was failed sinnce ken look more sexy than me...wat song mk me lost on contemplation???joel who cant sing well keep seizing the mike...really feel wanna knock him down!!!wat posing is tht???my parent made conclusion tht i'm the one sing most well among my sibling!! and joel absolutely get the most worse singer:p u 'deserve' it!hahaha...look at everyone's expression when joel was singing...
den we had devided to two group to perform 你最珍贵 and 为了你而活~gals like 2 sampat~~ken enjoying his singing:p
once again me and evonne ignored ken...hehe...
the only song my mum sang on tht day_'hapi birthday' song -.-"my dad sacrificed to b the photographer~look the facial expression of my dad!!!i was wondering y he looked like so suffer when singing birthday song-.-" i remembered the music and melody of the song is very soft one...

after sang for 3 hours, v went home since my mum nit 2 slep early~~boh bian, she old d:p but she dun look like 52yrs old rite~
my outfit~~long shirt mix with vast~
love its design~look so girlish~since i'm nt the type of gal who is refined and cute, i match the shirt with a vest~
-the end-


Devil's growing story ;
1:37 PM;