The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

i'm bak~
我的生日preview
21-9-2009
here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumt...
我们
household
grumbling..
home home~~
Ib event 09-09-2009
My day_17.9.2009

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Friday, September 25, 2009

while i was tire doing my revision, i turned my head and took a look to two piggy~naanaa and jr were sleeping tight~ suddenly i smiled~ smiled from the bottom of my heart.. as what i always said, i not request for having a lot of frens but a true fren in my life..luckily i stand strong with my point^^


There are always inescapable changes in our life. We may fall and tear us down..It engenders us to feel disappointed and affraid to the whole world. Think wisely, instead of being dying and dejecting, why dun u keep ur head held high??i failed and lost my best frens before too..(suddenly felt that i'm old d since i had been undergo so much experiences..)but i wil try more hard to be a gd fren because i know tht it's worth^^(p/s: jr, v had go through a lot of barries, 10s for the accompany and understanding ya~naanaa, we wil walk through 2geter in the future ya~)
c the tilam on the floor ter?it's the place naanaa and jr always slep 2geter:p but 2nite jr was sleeping on my bed~gd nite my frens^^hv a sweet dream ya~

Devil's growing story ;
3:49 AM;