The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

simple but warming...
normal day~
siao~~~
Replacement of 21-9-2009
习惯
gd nite my fren~
i'm bak~
我的生日preview
21-9-2009
here they are!!!my sibling came bak bahau at 7sumt...

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Monday, October 12, 2009

i used to be a broken-hearted girl.i used to lost myself.i used to betrayed by my best friends..i used to not believed in friendship anymore..until i met u gals.you're everything i thought u never were..There are a lot of unexpected and unavoidable changes in our cycle life.we cant 100% sure that we can make everything good stay around us.what can we do is doing our best if we still have the chance.don't make unnecessary scars in each other's heart that wont cue forever because of some selfish and stupid thinking.It's just like we can't glue the shattered glasses perfectly without any vestiges.don't blame your life and fate.I'm sure that no matter how horrible your life had gone with, there must be something that worth to keep moving on.i lost my best friends who i thought we can stay together from secondary school till the end. haha..i admit that I'm had been little childish.that caused me felt so down and depressed at the period. i always put tears on my face and my family was so worry about me.now i don't angry her anymore for destroying the relationship that we built since the world is not designed for me..and I'm happy to say that i have the other chance to meet the gals, who becoming a part of my life. we had walk through all the pains that bring from the people we loved.we not suppose to remember the pains but should remember how we holding hands to walk though the barriers and erase the pains.and life always not that bad if we stand wrong, look what god had give us a gift,who in particular to share our happiness and tears.now i at the place that i thought i never be.so i will protect my baby girls and my beloved family.my broken heart is free.p/s: for those people who like to spread rumours around, fuck off from us..we just normal girls who will heart-broken and fall like others. There are no right to interupt our life k.

Devil's growing story ;
9:14 PM;