The Devil

Photobucket

Elaine
Shopaholic


Visits



Links

Jiarou ♦meimei♦.
Win Naa ♦sapo♦.
Kaihoong.
Kelyn.

MY HAPPY LIFE.

no tittle....
my way~
my days
photoshop
photo album 2005 to 2009
记不得
my weekend
a simple day~
girls' shopping day
Gift

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

KEEP SMILING

Thanks for the comments =)
ShoutMix chat widget


LOVES.

Photobucket

♦Family♦

Photobucket

♦Sisters♦

Photobucket

♦Brother♦

Photobucket

♦Housemates♦

Photobucket

♦Rourou meimei♦

Photobucket

♦Naanaa♦

Photobucket

♦hehe♦

THANKS.
pictures : one
brushes : one two
pattern: one
designer : sweet_surrender
others : blogger blogskins

Saturday, December 5, 2009

las week, i had completed collect all the tickets from guardian!!!!

and i bring tis little monster bak home jor~~
big head!!jus like me^^nex target wil be the big head lion!!!wish u guys n me hv a wonderful weekend^^hv fun~~

Devil's growing story ;
9:29 PM;